Reymann Memorial Farm
Located two miles north of Wardensville, in Hardy County, the farm was given to the University in 1917 by the Anton Reymann family of Wheeling in memory of Lawrence A. Reymann. A total of 996 acres are found in two sections separated by a narrow strip of privately owned land and timber covering up to 350 acres of the farm. Beef cattle and poultry research, the Bull Performance Test program, sheep production research and corn and small grain trials are the main areas of research and testing. Graduate students use the facility for their research in conjunction with faculty researchers.